Sing-Along Story Book Class
Join Every Little Soul Music as we bring storybooks to life through song! We will "sing" through a beautifully illustrated picture book based on songs from MusicTogether's award winning Family Favorites CD's, as well as some other traditional tunes you may already know. Let us inspire you to support pre-literacy learning, music development, and imaginative play, while spending family-time together.
$20 single child/ $25 family rate
Tuition includes a Sing-Along story book to take home and one 45 minute class.
'Hello Everybody' Class
Say 'hello' to fun with this cherished Music Together classroom ritual song and book!
Every little soul must shine shine shine! A class celebrating what makes each person special.
'One Little Owl' Class
Sit in the old oak tree with your animal friends as we explore music and imagination.
'She Sells Sea Shells' Class
By the seashore...a celebration of song about all things summer!
'All Around the Kitchen' Class
Sing play and move through the kitchen as the theme is all things yummy this class.
'May All Children' Class
Children all over the world sing this sweet lullaby song and we will sing and play with music from countries and cultures across this globe.
'Two Little Blackbirds' Class
Music Together Mixed Ages Class
Friends and family make each class special! Let's sing and move together in this class about caring for one another.
A forty-five minute family music class that is appropriate for children birth through age 5. Siblings can attend class together for a whole family experience.
"Hello" Try A Class
- A community of families sharing songs, instrument play, rhythm chants, and movement activities in a relaxed, playful, non-performance-oriented setting.
- Music learned through developmentally appropriate activities that support and respect the unique learning style of very young children.
- Infants, toddlers, and preschoolers participating at their own levels in family style classes of mixed ages.
- Parents and caregivers contributing to the enrichment of their child's musical environment - regardless of their own musical abilities.
- A new song collection every semester for three years, featuring great arrangements of original and traditional songs in a wide variety of tonalities, meters and cultural styles.
An introductory class designed for you to learn about the Music Together curriculum and if we are a good fit for your family. We will sing, dance, play instruments and move together - all while respecting each child's temperament and learning style. We provide a safe, developmentally appropriate, playful environment which best supports learning in very young children. Any grown-up caregiver may bring the child to class and up to two grownups can attend anytime. We encourage each grownup to participate in the fun, but don't worry about your own ability to keep a beat or sing in tune- we are a safe place to relax and enjoy your own inborn love of music and play too!
Music Together Babies Class
The Music Together Babies Class will start you on the path to becoming a musical family. Designed for infants under nine months, this one semester introduction to Music Together allows babies to embrace, enjoy, and express their inborn musicality. In your weekly class you will spend 45 music filled minutes singing, dancing and playing with your child, all in the company of other parents and guided by your early childhood music specialist.
Music activities designed just for infants
Almost Big Kids Class
- Dance and sing with your baby in a non performance oriented environment.
- Learn lullabies to sooth your baby and upbeat songs for play.
- Play with baby-friendly instruments.
- Learn how you can support your baby's musical growth at home.
A Music Toegther Mixed age class open to families who have attended Music Together for several semesters with at least one child who is 3.5 years old. We will focus more on bigger kid activities. Younger siblings are welcome, and parents still attend each class.
A favorite family tradition!
Join us for a 45 minute Family Singalong this season. We will sing, dance, and play through classic and new holiday music.
Family members of all ages are welcome to attend.
$15 single child/ $20 family rate.
Rhythm Kids Level I (ages 4-5)
Rhythm Kids™ Level 1
Rhythm Kids Level 1 is the next musical step for your preschool child (ages 4–5) with a parent or caregiver. Each week we drum, sing, dance, play rhythm instruments, and begin to play music-based games. Rhythm Kids Level 1 guides children toward developmentally appropriate music and movement activities, where they can begin to take charge, lead others, and be musically creative, as they:
• make up their own drumming patterns
• invent new ways to play rhythm instruments (shakers, sticks, etc.)
• create movement ideas for songs
• even take a drum solo!
Rhythm Kids Level 1 follows through on the Music Together® vision to help children complete the pathway of early childhood music development from birth through age eight.
Classes are for preschoolers ages 4–5 and include:
• 10 weekly, 45-minute classes
• Animal Collection Songbook and 2 CDs each semester
• Access to online drum-play videos and other material
Your child will:
Rhythm Kids Level II (ages 5-8)
• Explore the world of rhythm through movement, instrument play, and song
• Develop basic rhythm skills, like keeping beat, improvising, ensemble play, and soloing
• Learn to create, cooperate, and express themselves musically
Drums will be provided for the class each week, but if you’d like your child to have a drum to play with at home (and then continue to use in Level 2 classes!), please ask your teacher about the special discounts on djembe drums that are available to Music Together families.
Rhythm Kids Level 2 is an exciting music, movement, and drumming class for children in Kindergarten through second grade (ages 5 through 8). Children integrate and assimilate rhythm into their lives, as they:
Music Together Generations
• learn multicultural drumming patterns;
• develop new repertoire on various percussion instruments;
• explore movement and dance while singing songs;
• play games based on music and drumming;
• have fun with a host of rhythm activities.
Rhythm Kids follows through on the Music Together® vision to help children complete the pathway of early childhood music development from birth through age 8. As part of the Rhythm Kids experience, children and their grownups can enjoy drumming play and practice sessions at home with the help of online play-along videos featuring Rhythm Kids creator Tom Foote.
Classes are for children K–2 (ages 5 through 8) and include:
• Weekly, 45-minute classes
• Animal Collection Songbook and CDs (2 copies) each semester
• Access to online video tutorials and play-alongs
• Learn, create, discover and explore music, movement and drumming
• Enjoy age-appropriate ways to play rhythm instruments (shakers, tambourines, etc.)
• Explore traditional drumming patterns through animal names and movements
• Experience drumming, song, and dance from around the world (Mali, Puerto Rico, Turkey, etc.)
• Find new ways to connect mind, body, and voice through rhythm
• Develop skill in improvising, soloing, conducting, composition, and improvisation
• Participate in active musical games that are both enriching and totally fun!
This is an instrument-learning class, so your child will need a drum. Please ask your teacher about the special discounts on djembe drums that are available to Music Together families.
The Generations music class is a Mixed-Age Music Together class with the sweetest twist: the addition of senior participants. Kids and their grownups visit their “Musical Grandfriends” at a local retirement home or senior center and spend time making music as a large extended family.
Regardless of age, spirits are lifted, learning across multiple domains is stimulated, and meaningful connections are made. Children and families, especially those without extended family nearby, discover the value of intergenerational relationships and become more comfortable engaging with older adults. Elder participants enjoy witnessing children’s joyful music-making and find a sense of purpose in being a part of young children’s learning, which combats isolation and depression.
Every Little Soul Music's Generations class is offered with our "Senior" Sisters of Charity of Seton Hill at the lovely Caritas Christi Center in Greensburg.