Greensburg-Every Little Soul Music (location map
Monday, 5:15 PM - 6:00 PM
01/14/19 - 03/18/19 (9 weeks)
A forty-five minute family music class that is appropriate for children birth through age 5. Siblings can attend class together for a whole family experience.
- A community of families sharing songs, instrument play, rhythm chants, and movement activities in a relaxed, playful, non-performance-oriented setting.
- Music learned through developmentally appropriate activities that support and respect the unique learning style of very young children.
- Infants, toddlers, and preschoolers participating at their own levels in family style classes of mixed ages.
- Parents and caregivers contributing to the enrichment of their child's musical environment - regardless of their own musical abilities.
- A new song collection every semester for three years, featuring great arrangements of original and traditional songs in a wide variety of tonalities, meters and cultural styles.