Every Little Soul Music is proud to offer Rhythm Kids Level 1 & Level 2
All Rhythm Kids Curriculum Classes include:
• Weekly, 45-minute classes
• An Animal Collection Songbook featuring global rhythm patterns with accompanying music
• Access to online drum-play practice and instructional video content
Save your spot for a demonstration class on September 12
In Rhythm Kids Your child will:
• Explore the world of rhythm through movement, instrument play, and song
• Develop basic rhythm skills, like keeping beat, improvising, ensemble play, and soloing
• Learn to create, cooperate, and express themselves musically
Rhythm Kids Level 1 (ages 4-5)
Drum provided for use in class by Every Little Soul Music with option to purchase at time of enrollment.
Each week we drum, sing, dance, play rhythm instruments, and begin to play music-based games. Rhythm Kids Level 1 guides children toward developmentally appropriate music and movement activities, where they can begin to take charge, lead others, and be musically creative, as they:
• make up their own drumming patterns
• invent new ways to play rhythm instruments (shakers, sticks, etc.)
• create movement ideas for songs
• even take a drum solo!
Rhythm Kids Level 2 (ages 5-8)
This is an instrument-learning class, so your child will need a drum. Purchase options are available with enrollment.
Children integrate and assimilate rhythm into their lives, as they:
- learn multicultural drumming patterns;
- develop new repertoire on various percussion instruments;
- explore movement and dance while singing songs;
- play games based on music and drumming;
- have fun with a host of rhythm activities.
- enjoy drumming play and practice sessions at home with the help of online play-along videos featuring Rhythm Kids creator Tom Foote.
Rhythm Kids follows through on the Music Together® vision to help children complete the pathway of early childhood music development from birth through age 8.
• Learn, create, discover and explore music, movement and drumming
• Enjoy age-appropriate ways to play rhythm instruments (shakers, tambourines, etc.)
• Explore traditional drumming patterns through animal names and movements
• Experience drumming, song, and dance from around the world (Mali, Puerto Rico, Turkey, etc.)
• Find new ways to connect mind, body, and voice through rhythm
• Develop skill in improvising, soloing, conducting, composition, and improvisation
• Participate in active musical games that are both enriching and totally fun!