Babies are Born Music Makers
We offer two options for babies (under 9 mos.) to attend a Music Together® class:
- Attend a Mixed Age Class (alone or attending with an older sibling)
- Attend Babies Class, an introductory session class designed specifically for parents with infants under nine months.
Music activities designed just for infants
In a Music Together Babies Class, you and your baby will join with other parents and caregivers and their babies in a cozy, music making circle. Your focus will be on your baby and playing with them musically.
You and the other adults in the class will:
- Sing, tap, bounce, & dance with your baby in a nurturing space
- Explore rhythm sticks, egg shakers, drums, bells & scarves
- Learn lullabies to soothe your baby and upbeat songs for playtime.
- Learn how music development happens in your child, and how infants make music themselves.
- Learn how you can support your baby's musical growth at home.