Babies are Born Music Makers
At birth, infants are already alert to musical sounds and naturally responsive to volume, movement, tempo, and melody. Chances are, you’ve seen a glimpse of the music-maker inside your new little one, as he coos and wiggles when you sing a nursery rhyme or starts moving when you put on your favorite song.
Every Little Soul Music offers two options for babies under nine months to attend a Music Together® class:
- Attend a Mixed Age Class (alone or attending with an older sibling) OR
- Attend Babies Class, an introductory session class designed specifically for parents with infants under nine months.
At Every Little Soul Music, we’ve created a warm environment that supports your baby’s natural musicality—and her overall development.
Music activities designed just for infants
- Dance and sing with your baby in a non performance oriented environment.
- Learn lullabies to sooth your baby and upbeat songs for play.
- Play with baby-friendly instruments.
- Learn how you can support your baby's musical growth at home.
Benefits of music for babies
- Highly developmental
- Intrinsically pleasurable
- Supports physical, social, emotional and language growth
- Promotes healthy interaction and bonding.